Work with us on a fee-for-service basis to develop and mange your own portfolio of high-quality online programs for worldwide delivery and support.
This service includes:
- Online course planning, design and best practice review
- Editorial guidance and support with interactive course materials development
- Author and stakeholder engagement meetings
- Production planning and process management
- Content capture and editing using open standard tools and formats
- Multimedia object production and editing using Web standard formats
- Batch typesetting for professional publishing with your branding
- In-house staff training and tooling for course production
- Quality validation and continuous quality improvement
- Course packaging and distribution – print, mobile and online
- Course loading and updating in your learning management system/virtual learning environment.
We price this course development and maintenance work on a fee-for-service basis, either menu-priced based on actual volumes of content produced, or using a fixed, per-module production fee averaged over a complete program.
It is very cost-effective because it includes the creation of single-master sources for you to keep and reuse, and includes the production of all required print and online publications and package formats.