How to Create Thousands of Reusable Online Courses
3 day workshop – for course developers
This workshop is aimed at course developers wishing to assess the benefits and practicalities of developing online courses using open standards (XML) and the Courseworker cloud-based course production toolkit.
The package includes:
- An on-site two-day getting-started implementation workshop addressing the development of first courses
- A second-one-day advanced workshop cementing the experience and practice gained from the first workshop and dealing with more advanced production concepts including MathML, complex tables and assessments
- One month of free access to and support with using Courseworker
- Example course component templates and contents
- All presentation slides and documentation
- Participants are required to have personal computers pre-configured in advance with the 30 day free-trial version of the Oxygen XML editor.
- A basic understanding of XML, Web browsing and HTML, and PDF and eBook formats.
Pricing of all consultancy packages and workshops depends on numbers attending and location. Please inquire for a fixed price.